Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Holidays From The Elissa Post

By Elissa Rosenthal

Hello to everyone who reads my, currently, little blog. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedules to read my writing and sometimes share it. I am very grateful.

While helping set up plans with family for this years' holiday celebration, the word grateful had popped up in my head quite a bit. The question in my head of what I am grateful for swirled around. I know how I always heard the stereotypical: being grateful for your family, house, food, and the like; however I never heard of my answer to what I'm grateful for this year, so I thought I'd share it with you.

I am grateful for those who make the days in life a little brighter. For me that is you guys who read my blog. Though they are also the stranger who goes out of their way to help someone, people who try to understand before they judge someone, those kinds of people.

What are you grateful for this year? Leave a response down in the comments!

Do you like what I do? You can:

-Follow this blog by inputting you email into the follow this blog plugin.

-Follow me on Twitter @TheElissaPost

-Follow my Facebook Fan Page


No comments:

Post a Comment